About OCR A Levels
The ‘sister board’ of CAIE, OCR offers 42 A Level subjects in nearly any combination a student picks. A renowned international qualification that promotes online tuitions as a great source of learning for its students. And to take into account the varying learning speeds of its IGCSE students, it holds examinations thrice a year in months January, June, and November. A two-year course that you may start as an Advance Subsidiary, which has half the subject content of your A-Levels and continue onto the final year. If you choose, you may also give the entire A-Level unit together at the end of your 2-year course. Their simplified and integrated grading system allows a student to pick between A*-G and 9-1 for each of its subjects, giving them the freedom to decide how they wish their subjects to be evaluated.
At Tychr we focus on enhancing the creative and intellectual faculties of students in methods crafted for the students of the 21st century. In our pursuit of the highest standards, we believe that teaching should grow hand in hand with the learners. Our global teaching experience of over 10,000 hours and 9 years of online teaching helps enhance your learning experience as a student. The small size of our study group incorporates the benefits of both one to one sessions & group learning ensuring that each student gets the assistance they require. We help students set realistic targets and assist in achieving them with the help of our experts and their extensive knowledge.
We create a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment for students. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with teachers and fellow peers. Tychr promotes success through understanding, trial, and error.\
Why Tychr for OCR A-Levels Tuition Classes?
At Tychr we help create the environment, that OCR offers in its institutions, at home with our online tuitions. Through our Personalised Teaching Experience in assessing individual strengths and weaknesses to create a custom-made framework, we allow students the freedom to choose how they want to learn, for truly beneficial online teaching. Despite the stigma surrounding online tuitions, we ensure that our students’ experience with us is Live and Interactive. Breaking the monotony of recorded video lectures, Tychr conducts real-time monitoring, assessment, and feedback of its students to keep them active and focused, helping strengthen the fundamentals of students. By conveying knowledge in an integrated, holistic, and unbarred fashion Tychr builds the foundations of an OCR A-Level student, helping prove that online tuitions can be just as effective as real-life classes.
We grasp the attention of the students and keep them consistently engaged via our unique, tried, and tested teaching method T.E.S.T.
What is T.E.S.T?
T.E.S.T is our unique and engaging teaching style to ensure each student is not just prepared for their exams but also have enhanced time-management and exemplary evaluation skills through:
- Building a Theoretical framework.
- Helping process information through Explanatory videos.
- Strengthening Concepts to help students retain knowledge.
- Time-bound Test Series that allows students ample practice before the exams.
- Online lessons from the highly experienced A-Level tutors at the comfort of your home.
- A small batch of NOT more than 5 students holding common subjects allowing each student the space to grow and the individual attention they require for it.
- Comprehensive subject wise study material prepared on almost every topic of the curriculum helping students approach the subjects in an organized and comprehensible manner.
- Explanatory videos to supplement student’s knowledge base and providing alternatives for face-to-face learning.
- Modular Assignments and Subject wise Question Bank to practice and furnish your skills.
- Brainstorming sessions among students from different countries promoting team-work and helping create a classroom environment to build their confidence.
- One to one mentoring sessions providing each student the undivided attention to learn and grow.
Time-bound test series
- Exam-style question papers preparing students in exam-style conditions leading to great performance even when under stress.
- Checked Answer Sheet uploaded on the Student Portal that acts as a guide for the students allowing them to remedy their mistakes.
- Comprehensive Answer key to each test in the module.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
Here at, Tychr we share our sentiments with OCR A Level in believing that education must fit the criteria of learners. And for our beliefs, our experts invest their knowledge-keeping in the mind-the best interest of the learners of the generation that follows. We believe that a student in the safety of their home should be treated no different than a student in the classroom. We promote practicing knowledge rather than preaching it, promoting our students to not just retain knowledge but wisely apply it, effectively preparing them for further studies. And to make this possible, we ensure that every single aspect of our online tuitions is crafted carefully and skilfully to fit perfectly with the learning pattern of every individual A-Level student.