Online Tuition Classes
How does online tutoring work?
Online lessons take place one-on-one with your tutor in an interactive, digital classroom. Online Learning Tool provides real-time video chat for easy and direct communication and an interactive whiteboard for uploading documents, plotting functions, or working out equations.
Online tutoring is the need of the hour because students can save their precious time that consumes during travel. In online tutoring, one can take the benefits of high-quality education at very reasonable prices. Online Tutoring helps students a lot due to the availability of teachers anytime.
Online tutors typically follow one of two formats:
- Asynchronous tutoring relies on offline coursework. The tutor emails the pupil their assignments, and the pupil then completes their work and submits online. Although most asynchronous tools allow students to reach out to instructors for extra help or clarification, both parties don’t need to be online at the same time in order for that help to happen.
- Synchronous tutoring involves real-time interaction between the tutor and the pupil. It requires software that allows both parties to communicate directly via video, audio, or text.
Extra Help vs. Main Instructor
The biggest difference between tutoring and teaching is that typically—both online and in the real world—tutoring is meant to provide a student with extra help in a subject that the student is being taught by someone else. Though some online tutors can provide extensive instruction, they are generally seen as offering clarification on specific skills that the student is falling behind on.
Online Tutoring vs In-Person Tutoring
Online tutoring is available 24/7, allowing the student to decide when and where they choose to study making it easier for both the tutor and the student to accommodate and prioritise activities in their lives while still managing to finish the course within the stipulated time.
You have the freedom to continue or discontinue with the tutor who manages to explain the concept in the manner befitting you best.
Tutoring rates vary widely and they can easily add up, especially if you are locked into a regular appointment that you don’t need. Online tutoring lets you get help when you need it, whether it’s a five minute physics question or something more lengthy (and an on-demand tutor means you don’t have to plan ahead!)
Research shows that close relationships between students and their teachers can make a big difference when it comes to student performance. Students in group sessions at a big tutoring centre or who rely on automated online tools are missing out on the benefits of a tutor who is completely focused on what works for you. Online personal tutors real people who make jokes, ask questions, and empathize with the challenges you are facing. They use tools like a chat feature, an interactive whiteboard, and a file sharing tool, so you can share the assignments you are struggling with, mean you can learn through the medium that is most effective for you.
If you are a student who would like some extra help in one or more subjects or a parent of a child who could benefit from online tutoring, we, at Tychr can help you.
Tychr tutors offer services that encompass a wide range of core subjects. For parents, it may be helpful to talk to your child about the subjects that interest them the most or the least in school; if there’s hostility toward certain subjects, this could very well mean they’ll benefit from the support of a tutor.
At Tychr, a climate of expectation and success is encouraged, and all students are helped to set realistic targets and then given the required assistance in achieving them. We promote a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment for students. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with teachers and fellow peers
- We aim at bridging gaps in existing understanding of concepts to strengthen the fundamentals of students.
- We empower students by making them capable of “laser smart problem-solving approach”.
- At Tychr, the knowledge is conveyed in an integrated, holistic and cross-disciplinary fashion.
- We create a custom-made framework derived from assessing individual strengths and weaknesses.
This tried and tested teaching style imparts holistic learning through building:
- Theoretical framework: Comprehensive subject wise study material is prepared on almost every topic of the curriculum.
- Explanatory videos: To supplement student’s knowledge base.
- Strengthening Concepts: Modular Assignments and Subject wise Question Bank to practice and furnish your skills.
- Time bound Test Series: Exam style question papers preparing students in exam style conditions.
- Over 9 Years of Teaching Experience: Increase your learning potential with our experienced professionals.
- Over 10,000 Hours of Teaching: Tychr has guided students globally in improving their grades, confidence & ability.
- Our experts are our badges of wisdom: Tychr provides incredible academic and intellectual guidance to aspiring students.
At Tychr, we focus on enhancing creative and intellectual faculties of students, equipping them with desired cutting-edge competencies to excel in the ever dynamic 21st century and ultimately serving the global student community.
FAQS - ONLINE TUITION CLASSES
- The ability to find the perfect tutor. The best tutor for you may not be located in your general area, or even in your city, state, or country.
- Flexible hours.
- Access to technology and materials.
- Accommodation of alternative learning styles.
- Building connections.
- White Boards. Interactive whiteboards have become an integral part of online-based learning.
- Skype. An online tutor uses Skype for providing instruction to students.
- YouTube. Another impressive tool that can be used for tutoring is YouTube.
- Growing Stars.
Tutoring helps increase your child’s motivation and attitude so he or she is able to reach his or her full academic potential. Tutoring helps teach students to think critically about problems and how to solve them. These skills help your child face and overcome challenges he or she faces in the classroom.
Research shows that traditional tutoring can help students boost their self-confidence levels. While this may not help your child get better grades right away, it can be extremely beneficial long term. A self-confident student is more likely to participate, answer questions, and less afraid of making mistakes.