1. How do the following properties change down Group 16 of the periodic table?
2. Which series represents atoms in order of increasing atomic radius?
3. In a flask, energy is transmitted to the water at a rate P. When the water approaches its boiling point, P is raised. What modifications have been made to the water's temperature and rate of evaporation since the change?
4. Which of these statements are properties of transition metals?
5. How many sigma (σ) and pi (π) bonds are present in ethyne, C2H2?
6. Which statement is correct about a catalyst?
7. Which species has a square planar molecular geometry?
8. Which is correct for a reaction with a positive change in Gibbs free energy, ΔGÖ?
9. Which compound contains sulfur with an oxidation state of +6?
10. What is the IUPAC name of