Yes, however, it depends on the university. Keep in mind that the college credit system only works in the United States. If you have picked subjects relevant to the course that you will be pursuing, you may be able to get credit for those subjects. You can also get credit for HL subjects, if you have received a certain score and above (for example, a score of 6 or 7). However, this depends on which college you apply to. 

Leave a Reply